Undated Digital Planner for GoodNotes: Floral Design with Emily Dickinson Hope Poem
This undated digital planner was inspired by the Emily Dickinson poem Hope. I've adorned it with a vintage pink flower illustration and hand-lettered snippets from her poem. This planner was designed with love by me for you.
INCLUDED IN THE 385 PAGED PDF (Not for printing)
- 2021 Yearly Calendar Page
- Hope by Emily Dickinson - a hand-lettered poem
- Vision Board page - Add images
- Tracker page - use it to track finances, social media growth, and more; duplicate it to track additional items
- 2 Notes page - use them to take notes; duplicate it to add additional notes pages anywhere in the planner
- Monthly Calendar - each month has an updated calendar with a notes section at the bottom
- Daily Pages - each month has corresponding daily pages; circle month and date at the top; set top three priorities; add scheduled events; create to-do list; add pictures in top of the note page; use notes sections to jot down ideas; when you're out of edit mode in Goodnotes you can click on the months located on the right side of the page
This minimalistic planner is easy to use and will help keep you on task.
- Colors may vary depending on your screen
- Made for GoodNotes (interactivity on daily pages works when you click out of edit mode)
Questions? Please send me a message
Only for personal use. Please do not distribute, modify, or resell. Instead, send a friend to this page to purchase. Thanks for supporting a small business! All Rights Reserve © Nache Snow